Monday, December 26, 2011

14 weeks.

Merry Christmas everyone!  Yesterday was great...baby was spoiled before he's even here.  We got a lot of awesome gifts for the little one.
So today I'm 14 weeks along.  Now in every book, every website, and every doctor's office I'm considered to be in my second trimester...which in my opinion last week was that milestone, but none the less, I like the respect from everywhere.  haha.
Tomorrow we have our 3 month check up, and I'm very excited.  I'll post all about it tomorrow.  I'm going to be going over some questions with my midwife about breastfeeding, sex during pregnancy, and some of my birth plan.  So I'll be sharing what I learn and what not.  =)
I'm feeling great this week, and I'm getting bigger.  I'm pretty excited for this baby to get here already.  I think I'm ready to start the nursery so this week I'm gong through our bedroom and rearranging things.  I'll post pictures as it comes together!

No comments:

Post a Comment