Friday, December 16, 2011

found a cure for nipple pain!

Ok, so I may have mentioned before how sore my breasteses [as I always call them] have been...but let me elaborate.  Aparently some women are more sensitive than others, and I seem to be one of the severe cases.  My actual boobs have been swollen and bruised due to a rib I threw out a few weeks ago from throwing up, but thank God, that's pretty much all healed and I can breathe without crying now!  but they are still engorged, sore, tight, and heavy, and my nipples are so cracked they bleed sometimes, and hurt to touch.  So...for the actual heavyness of the the breasts, I've found a simple bra with no underwire with a sportsbra on top is working best to relieve my back and sides.  And for the nipples...drum roll please...VASELINE!  it's been doing the trick, so any other pregnant women out there, give it a try...the creams at the store don't work and are super expensive.  Seems simple, not sure why I didn't think to try it sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment