Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Belly Pictures from first trimester

This was taken about a week before conception.  Many people are saying I'm not showing at all right now, but if they had seen how skinny I was before, they'd realise I'm huge now!  Pre-baby weight: 92 pounds  Pre-baby waist: 22.5 inches


This was taken on my mom's birthday [10/10] when I had a suspicion I may be pregnant.  This is exactly one week after conception. my suspicion grew that night when my mom gave me funny looks and swore she knew I was pregnant...Mom's know best.


October 26th...This was three days after I found out I was pregnant.  I was really bloated and hungry!  Not really sick yet though!


This was taken November 10th.  Bloating went down a bit, this is all baby.  Deathly sick...probably lost a bit of weight from throwing up.


November 16th, Not much of a difference, but my boobs are gigantic at this point.



This was taken November 22nd, right before Thanksgiving...The sickness was easing up slightly, but was still throwing up everyday, so that is all baby, no food...haha.


This was taken on my Older Brother's birthday, December 1st.  Getting pretty big.
Had our first Doctors appointment 2 days before this picture.  We heard the heart beat, my HCG levels were good, and I weighed in at 95 pounds!  3 pound weight gain is huge for me!



This was taken December 6th, in front of one of my mom's Christmas trees.  =)  I love how this one turned out, I think I'm going to put it in the nursery.


And lastly, 12 weeks 3 days, on December 15th.  I feel huge...already!

No comments:

Post a Comment