Wednesday, November 30, 2011

10 weeks continued

So I guess I should begin with a little background information on myself, and my husband.  My name is Amber, I'm now 19, and my husband, Thomas, is 23.  We live in Redding, but he is from a small town up north called Happy Camp-where his parents are currently located.  I am a secretary at a local Smog & Repair shop, and Thomas is the Assistant Manager at a local car wash.  We both have been at these jobs for a little over a year.  He has 3 brothers, and 1 sister.   I have 3 sisters, and 6 brothers.  We fell in love 4 years ago, and I couldn't imagine my life without him-my best friend.  We got married October 22nd, this year.  We both have dedicated our lives to Jesus Christ, and we do our best to let his light shine through us.  We are very excited for the rest of our lives together and with this baby.
So let me begin by saying there are some things I believe in and am an advocate for, and hope to express in further blogs.  Like I mentioned, I'm a christian, and you'll probably see quite a bit of God come out in my blogs.  I am not for abortion [obviously] and the more I learn about pregnancy in general, I'm hoping to help educate others.  I am a major advocate for breast feeding, and again hope to educate others.  I have decided to go through a midwife, and I will be doing an all natural water birth at my midwife's birthing center [which is something I'm going to touch on a lot...I want to share my experiences and my journey with others!].  I love the idea of baby wearing, cloth diapers, and co-sleeping, and again, I'll be sharing what I learn.  I am not going to get any sonograms, due to risk for the baby, and I hope to educate others on that subject as well.  I will not be partaking in any testing of the baby, and we are also not going to find out the sex of the baby.  So if anyone reading this is thinking about going the same route on any of these things, or just want to see how it all works out, I hope you follow me on this journey.
I am a member of babycenter.com which is a great resource, so if you're TTC or expecting, I highly recommend signing up for the website.  I will be posting plenty of links and articles from there, I'm sure, so standby!

1 comment:

  1. Id love to know how the natural water birth goes. Ive thought about that when we have our next.

    ReplyDelete